Gareth

Introductions

I'm new on the forum, from Italy. Sorry for my poor english.

Since two weeks, look at the old forum, now i've decide to subscribe because found the info and the works posted very interesting.

Obviously i collect an ogre army, but i have a chaos and lizard even (not painted yet). I like very much paint mini, not much play.

See the works posted on the "Cauldron" was a pleasure and let me great inspiration. I will post my ogre as soon as make some good photo.

I'm veri happy to found a lot of people with same interest of mine!

See you soon!

Hi,

I'm kinda new to the forums. I posted my first 1000pt army list (ogre and Warhammer in general) a few weeks ago on the old forums. Unfortunately I forgot to write it down so I may be posting another one in the army section for comments. I still have yet to play a game (of Warhammer), so I guess you could say I'm new to wargaming. I have played tabletop RPGs (starting w/ D&D way back in 1979) in the past, so I'm not necessarily new to the genre.

Hello!

I'm Grokfol Elfchomper. My real name is Jeff and I live in Sweden.

I have never played a game of Warhammer, either - at least not with my own army! My friend has been painting and playing Orcs & Goblins and Vampire Counts for about three years, and he was the one who introduced me to Warhammer.

Feel free to add me if you have MSN - but be sure to include some reference to Warhammer in your nickname when you do, because otherwise I might decline.

May the Maw protect you and eat your enemy's kin!

There should be no need for me to make an introduction either (at least I hope so :D ), since I'm a longstanding member of this community, but I will just say a merry hello to all.

A very merry hello!

Cheers, Meatfist

There should be no need for me to make an introduction either (at least I hope so :D )' date=' since I'm a longstanding member of this community, but I will just say a merry hello to all.[/quote']

Don't you mean, you're a longstriding member of this community? [end worthless Big Name-related joke]